Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Family Service of RI Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Family Service of RI
JOB TITLE: Clinical Supervisor
- Responsible for providing ongoing clinical and program supervision to assigned team members.
- Ensures provision of high quality, appropriately individualized, FCCP/wraparound services to eligible families in the West Urban region.
- Assists the Director with tasks associated with daily program operations and community engagement.
- Provides Wraparound training, on-going coaching, and certification for staff.
- Ensure that referrals are responded to in an appropriate and timely manner according to contract requirements, including Urgent referrals and emergency crisis situations.
- Supervises up to 6 assigned FCCP direct care staff (FSCCs and/or FSPs)
- Assisting in the development and implementation of West Urban FCCP policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the State contract.
- Providing clinical assessment and when necessary, clinical diagnosis for the identified primary child.
- Participating in community engagement activities including assisting with the early identification of families who may be “ at risk” for DCYF involvement.
- Developing and monitoring training and professional development plans for supervises, including coaching new staff to achieve wraparound certification within 12 months of hire and on-going coaching to ensure fidelity in wraparound service delivery for all assigned staff.
- Providing problem-solving and developing intervention strategies with teams as needed.
- Ensuring collection, accurate and timely completion, and routing of required record documentation by supervisees (e.g. required program consents and all RIFIS documentation, HIPAA Privacy notice, FAAPs, SNCDs, Care Plans, required releases and client confidentiality forms, CANS assessments, and any others as required by the State.
Successful candidates will have:
- Master’ s degree in human services (psychology, social work, marriage/family, etc.)
- RI mental health license required
- Obtaining Wraparound certification within 12 months of hire date.
- At least 5 years experience providing family-based services, with at least 1 year in a supervisory position.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to meet program, staff, client, and agency needs.
- Must be willing and able to share on-call responsibilities
- This position requires residential and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from clients’ residence, community locations and office sites, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to life 20 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Family Service of Rhode Island will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.