Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Family Service of Rhode Island. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Family Service of Rhode Island
JOB TITLE: Clinical Supervisor – PPSD SEL
LOCATION: Providence, RI
The supervisor will be part of a multidisciplinary team, providing both clinical and administrative supervision of assigned staff while carrying a small caseload with a productivity of a minimum of five billable per week.
Clinical services will be delivered to children, adolescents and adults primarily in schools, FSRI offices, or other community locations to include home settings when appropriate utilizing trauma informed evidence based practice strategies.
The supervisor will also represent the agency and program at various stakeholder meetings, as well as school wellness/targeted team.
Responsibilities also include participation in the Agency' s on-call emergency services as scheduled, as well as conducting emergency crisis intervention/assessment as needed. This position requires a flexible schedule, ability to work in multiple settings within the community and follows a 12-month schedule.
Successful candidates will have:
- Master' s Degree required.
- Independent license required in a Human Service Field (LMHC, LICSW or LMFT).
- LCDP and/or background in substance abuse preferred.
- A minimum of one year supervisory experience, in a related field, is required.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively required; strong computer skills required.
- Ability to work in an Electronic Medical Record required.
- Ability to have flexible hours to include at least some evening times to meet the needs of the department.
- Ability to provide services in Schools, Community Settings and Homes to meet client needs.
- Possession of a valid driver' s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Family Service of Rhode Island will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.