Skills for Rhode Island's Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Client Services Representative II for Bank of America in Lincoln, RI.
Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Bank of America
JOB TITLE: Client Services Representative II
LOCATION: Riverside, RI
- Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time.
- Understanding how clients engage with us via technology (online and mobile), financial center, and contact center and make sure they’re aware of all we can do to make their financial lives better.
- Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client.
- Listening to, understanding, and providing solutions for our clients’ needs.
- Displaying passion, integrity, commitment, and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
- Begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
Successful Candidates will have:
- 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
- 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Bank of America will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work