Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Green Tree Healthcare Management. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Green Tree Healthcare Management
JOB TITLE: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
LOCATION: Providence & Bristol, RI
HOURS: 1st & 2nd Shift
Successful candidates will have:
- Performs direct and indirect resident care activities as ordered and consistent with the facility's policies and procedures
- Takes Vital Signs of all residents
- Practices effective communication techniques with residents, visitors, and coworkers
- Protects residents from complications and injuries.
- Respects residents' rights
- Protect residents from abuse and neglect
- Adheres to infection prevention and control procedures
- Assists with Admissions, transfers, and discharges of residents
- Prepares rooms for new admissions
- Marks residents' personal possessions; makes inventory of personal possessions
- Transports and escorts residents
- Keeps equipment, supplies, and resident future clean
- Keep environment clean
- Report to unit nursing manager/change nurse in regards to residents' status and care
- Directs resident and visitor complaints to unit nurse manager/head nurse or charge nurse.
- Assists physicians and nurses with treatments and procedures.
- Attends staff development activities to improve knowledge and skills and to maintain competency and certification
- Follows the Compliance of Medicare/Medicaid Fraud and Abuse policy.
- Must be able to lift more than 50lbs.
- High School Graduation or equivalent
- Speak and understand
- Current Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of employment required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Green Tree Health Care Management will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.