Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Care New England. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Care New England
JOB TITLE: Certified Nursing Assistant
LOCATION: Various Locations
HOURS: Part Time; 2nd Shift
Successful candidates will have:
- Provide general patient care and performs routine treatments and procedures as directed by the Registered Nurse.
- Provide care, assisting with personal hygiene to promote patient’s comfort and well being
- Check and record intake and output as ordered.
- Take and record patient’s vital signs and other measurements as indicated.
- Give enemas, reinforce simple non-sterile dressings, apply binders, collect specimens, apply heat or cold devices and perform other routine tasks.
- Assist the RN in caring for seriously ill patients or in complicated treatments or procedures.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean environment with well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment
- Maintain patient's medical records in an orderly manner and document all care provided and significant information, legibly, accurately, and completely
- Observe assigned patients and report ant patient care problem, change in patient condition or unexpected occurrences to RN/Team Leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of specialty by attending seminars and in-services.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
- Vocational/Technical Training and more than six months job related experience or or equivalent.
- RI State Nursing Assistant License is also required.
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs.
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Care New England will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.