Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Denison Pharmaceuticals. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Denison Pharmaceuticals
JOB TITLE: Central Palletizer
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift
· Responsible for verifying, wrapping, and placing pallets in the area specified by the Manager(s).
· In charge of placing components on the lines specified to run.
· Verify lot number receipt(s).
· Ensure components of the lines are removed when the product is finished running, or as needed.
· Take the finished product to in the warehouse aisle to the reconciliation area.
· Responsible for ensuring that all lines are fully stocked before running.
· Remove tanks as needed, following proper GMP & GDP.
· Gather small non-printed cardboard and bring to the dumpster to dispose of.
· Assure all aisles are safe and clean of all types of cardboard.
· Store wooden pallets outside production (warehouse aisle -a minimum of eight units).
· Rotate the boxes of the pallets to be packed in JONES/Misc. and Benzedrex from smallest (number) to largest (number).
· Remove all remaining products located in buckets and place them in the designated areas to recycle, differentiating the Hazard and non-Hazard.
· Management retains the discretion to add, change or to evolve the duties of the position at any time.
Successful candidates will have:
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively in a manner to promote a positive work environment.
· Capable of problem-solving in a time-sensitive environment.
· Must be able to lift and move a min of 50 pounds.
· Employee will be subject to dust, noise, fumes and odors.
· Employee will be exposed to inside and could be exposed to outside environmental conditions.
· The physical activity of this position includes, but is not limited to:
Climbing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, twisting, sitting, feeling, and visual acuity.
· High School Diploma and/or associate degree
Interfaces with and reports to the highest levels of the organization.
Primary: Packaging Manager
Secondary: Director of Operations
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Denison Pharmaceuticals will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.