200 Providence Street West Warwick, RI 02893
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Denison Pharmaceuticals. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Denison Pharmaceuticals
JOB TITLE: Central Palletizer
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift
· Responsible for verifying, wrapping, and placing pallets in the area specified by the Manager(s).
· In charge of placing components on the lines specified to run.
· Verify lot number receipt(s).
· Ensure components of the lines are removed when the product is finished running, or as needed.
· Take the finished product to in the warehouse aisle to the reconciliation area.
· Responsible for ensuring that all lines are fully stocked before running.
· Remove tanks as needed, following proper GMP & GDP.
· Gather small non-printed cardboard and bring to the dumpster to dispose of.
· Assure all aisles are safe and clean of all types of cardboard.
· Store wooden pallets outside production (warehouse aisle -a minimum of eight units).
· Rotate the boxes of the pallets to be packed in JONES/Misc. and Benzedrex from smallest (number) to largest (number).
· Remove all remaining products located in buckets and place them in the designated areas to recycle, differentiating the Hazard and non-Hazard.
· Management retains the discretion to add, change or to evolve the duties of the position at any time.
Successful candidates will have:
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively in a manner to promote a positive work environment.
· Capable of problem-solving in a time-sensitive environment.
· Must be able to lift and move a min of 50 pounds.
· Employee will be subject to dust, noise, fumes and odors.
· Employee will be exposed to inside and could be exposed to outside environmental conditions.
· The physical activity of this position includes, but is not limited to:
Climbing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, twisting, sitting, feeling, and visual acuity.
· High School Diploma and/or associate degree
Interfaces with and reports to the highest levels of the organization.
Primary: Packaging Manager
Secondary: Director of Operations
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Denison Pharmaceuticals will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.