Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Case Worker
LOCATION: Charlestown, RI
HOURS: Full Time, 1st shift (7: 30am-3: 30pm) Alternate weekends & holidays are required.
Case Workers provide treatment services in an adult group-home setting to maximize residents’ success toward independent living & community integration through skills-training & relationship building. Candidates will be assigned to a “ home base,” but will be asked to cover shifts in other locations. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe, clean, and therapeutic environment within the residential program (this can include light cooking & cleaning)
- Facilitate ADL skill-building
- Facilitate group therapy sessions with a Clinician
- Screen for substance abuse
- Assist in resolving medical, psychiatric, and behavioral crises
- Plan activities & events within the home, as well as within the community
- Drive residents to appointments or community events
- Weekends & holidays are required
Successful candidates will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in Social Work/Mental Health/Substance Abuse, preferred, and/or an Associate’ s Degree in a related field.
- Valid driver’ s license & insured automobile.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.