119 Main Street
Industry: Building / Construction
Job Number: 1020
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for DiStefano Brothers Construction in Wakefield, RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
DiStefano Brothers Construction is one of the leading residential design and remodeling companies in Rhode Island.
COMPANY NAME: DiStefano Brothers Construction, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Carpenter
LOCATION: Wakefield, RI
SALARY: $18-24 per hour (plus benefits for FT employees)
HOURS: Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 7: 30am – 4: 30pm
- Work on a variety of projects with new challenges every day
- Projects include renovations on kitchen, bath, porches, sunrooms, basements and room additions
- Work on a professional team that delivers high quality results
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on residential or commercial remodeling experience
- Blueprint reading and communication skills
- Understanding of the materials & installation aspects of remodeling
- Driver’ s License
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker access to work.