Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Call Counselors for AAA Northeast. Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
COMPANY: AAA Northeast
JOB TITLE: Call Counselor
LOCATION: Providence, RI
- Receive calls from customers and provide timely service while identifying correct next steps for customer needs
- Educate customers on services and costs associated with said services
- Answers incoming emergency road service calls and obtains detailed information and enters information into the database such as name of club member, location of disabled vehicle, and nature of vehicle malfunction.
- Responds to calls from members and potential members with questions about AAA products, services, and membership benefits.
- Relays billing discrepancies to customer care specialist.
- Provides driving directions to incoming callers by using direction software.
- Communicates positively in difficult or emotional situations.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 year of call center experience or 2+ years of office administration/receptionist experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to engage customers on the phone while maneuvering through computer systems
- Ability to identify appropriate resolutions to issues/problems
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and AAA Northeast will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.