Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CVS Health. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CVS Health
JOB TITLE: Call Center Representative
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: 2nd shift, Weekends and Holidays Required
- Resolve customer concerns via the phone, email, online chat or social media ensuring security while maintaining required confidentiality standards.
- Technical expertise to diagnosis, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance on the use of CVS.com/Prescription Management/Web/Mobile App and CVS Photo Digital functionality.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills to identify and provide immediate resolution.
- Ability to document clear and concise issue tickets accurately depicting the scope of the issue and outcome.
- Ability to learn and multi-task through multiple support applications.
- Escalate priority issues through ticketing application and follow up customer communication when required.
- Coordination with local CVS retail locations for resolution when necessary.
- Operational tasks and projects as assigned to support the business as needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required, College degree preferred.
- 1+ years in a customer service role, or relevant experience.
- 1+ years MS Office experience.
- Experience providing customer service in a call center environment, collaborating with external vendors, working in retail or healthcare, making decisions independently and determining when escalation is necessary preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing world class customer service.
- Intermediate level in keyboarding skills and Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Ability to multi-task using various support applications simultaneously
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CVS Health will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.