167 Point St
Industry: Food Service
Job Number: 1756
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Cafeteria Assistant
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Part time
- Greets and assists customers while anticipating their needs.
- Cash handling including operating register and cash and credit card transactions.
- Assists customers with kiosk ordering when needed.
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Receive or prepare food items in order to maintain food and retail displays and stands with the appropriate products and amounts ensuring freshness of items and visual appeal.
- Stock and maintains appropriate levels of all food/products.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of workspace, trays, dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc.
Successful candidates will have:
- Customer service experience, strongly preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.