Industry: Food Service
Job Number: 1342
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Panera Bread in Providence, RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Panera Bread
JOB TITLE: Cafe Associate
LOCATION: Providence, RI
SALARY: $12-14 per hour
Come join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! Café Associates come to know what the customer wants and deliver it — fast, accurately and with friendly service. They are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to customers through true craftsmanship. Pride, energy and enthusiasm is present in every aspect of their work.
Role Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide customers with food orders
- Operate cash register and receive payment from customers
- Cleans and stocks work area and customer area
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Follow proper food handling procedures
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Product discounts
- Fun work environment
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not required)
- Cash handling experience preferred (but not required)
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
- Must be able to understand and practice basic food safety
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.