Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Goetz Composites. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Goetz Composites
JOB TITLE: CNC Programmer/Operator
LOCATION: Bristol, RI
HOURS: 1st Shift
- Assist with in-house design and engineering by creating and editing 3D models, CNC program files and 2D technical drawings
- Compute angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, clearances, tolerances and leverages
- Provide production support in machining area
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data/drawings to determine design factors (size, shape and part arrangement)
- Use Rhino, Autodesk Fusion 360
- Program and operate 3 and 5 axis CNC machines
Successful candidates will have:
- High School or GED; Preferred AS/BS in technical field
- Experience operating CNC machines preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Goetz Composites will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.