Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Yushin America. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Yushin America
JOB TITLE: CNC Machinist
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
Immediate opening in Cranston, RI for a reliable and responsible individual to work as a team member in Yushin’ s machine shop.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5 years of experience in CNC set-up, CNC operation and CNC programming.
- Must have a strong understanding of machining fundamentals and machine shop best practices.
- Must be proficient in reading and understanding mechanical drawings.
- Must be computer literate and able to navigate and edit programs through software as well as on the machine pendant.
- Basic understanding of G-Code required.
- Experience in Cam Works programming would be an asset as it is used to program CNC milling centers.
- A basic understanding with surface grinding is also a plus and SolidWorks, and operation of Haas VF series and Proto Trak milling equipment are especially welcome as well.
- In addition, candidates must be self-motivated with a positive, customer-focused attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Yushin America will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.