Skills for Rhode Island's Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Business Service Representative for Santander Bank in East Providence, RI. Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
COMPANY: Santander Bank
JOB TITLE: Business Service Representative
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
Successful candidates will have:
- Assists customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner and escalates to appropriate party if necessary.
- Builds relationships with customers, anticipate their needs and educate and demonstrate for customers how to utilize the various customer preference options.
- Complies with all company and risk management policies and procedures.
- Creates a connection and develop rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Engages in team trainings and help with operational duties.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for quality improvement that creates perceived value to customers.
- Listens carefully and connects with customers to understand their top financial priorities and to uncover products and solutions that will benefit them.
- Meets or exceeds sales goals by influencing customers to learn about products/services that will benefit them,
- Participates actively in team meetings to help create a motivational environment.
- Promotes and adheres to company policies and procedures, code of ethics and all Federal, State and local laws.
- Shares recurrent problems and identified trends by customer input.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years; Experience in Financial Services, Customer Service, or goal-oriented environment.
- Basic aptitude for math, and proven ability to work with systems, accuracy in typing
- Ability to adjust to a changing environment
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution
- Ability to empathize with a customer and take ownership of an issue
- Bi-lingual specialty skill desired (Spanish and English)
- Desire to grow within an organization
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Santander Bank will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.