30 Exchange Terrace
Job Number: 2305
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Salesforce. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Salesforce
JOB TITLE: Business Development Trainee (Work from Home)
LOCATION: Remote (Work from Home)
HOURS: Full Time (Paid Training)
The Business Development Trainee role is a 3 month contract role at Salesforce and is designed to be your first look into how we sell Salesforce products. In this role, you will not be client-facing but will support a team of client-facing, outbound Business Development Representatives (BDR). You will simultaneously be working through Salesforce Admin training. Successful Business Development Trainees critically think and learn through coaching from their mentors, build upon, and improve their skills throughout their tenure in this program.
Are you looking for a fulfilling career empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way? In this role, you will support our elite sales team and do just that! You will learn how to evangelize Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and World’ s #1 CRM, by researching and identifying net-new business opportunities — you will have a direct impact in our revenue generation goals. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to begin developing your core sales skills and business acumen as you work alongside industry sales leaders by directly supporting an outbound sales team while beginning your Salesforce Admin certification.
We hire driven individuals who thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment, and are comfortable with achieving/exceeding metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs).
There are four core goals and responsibilities in this role to help train, equip, and prepare you:
- Align with and directly support a team of BDRs in:
- Lead generation/Prospecting - Conducting research on, modifying and identifying net-new prospective clients and accounts
- Determining key decision makers within the leadership team of those accounts and creating new contacts in our CRM
- Gathering other strategic insights using market data and industry intelligence to improve the quality of accounts
- Develop foundational knowledge of Salesforce products and business acumen
- Learn the fundamentals of being a Salesforce Admin
- Learn inbound sales processes
- Rhode Island Resident
- Internet access
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- Must be 18 years old or older
- High school diploma/GED
- Background check required
- Authorized to work in the US
Successful candidates will have:
- Competitive spirit and the drive for results
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and the resourceful ability to take initiative
- Coachable and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Curious and interest in technology
- Previous internship or full-time corporate sales experience
- B2B software sales experience is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Salesforce will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.