100 Federal Way
Job Number: 1828
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Durham School Services Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Durham School Services
JOB TITLE: Bus Driver
HOURS: 6: 00am- 9: 00am and 1: 30pm-4: 30pm
PAY RATE: $18/hour (annual increase)
- Pick up and drop off elementary and high school students in Northern RI.
- Responsible for a safe and punctual delivery
- Opportunity to increase hours with charter trips
Successful candidates will have:
- Clean driving record, no felonies, able to pass random drug testing
- Must have a 3 year driving history
- Must be able to complete 6 weeks training at their Johnston facility
- Possess motivation and patience
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Durham School Services will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.