1130 Ted Rod Road
Job Number: 1018
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for The Keystone Group. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Billing Coordinator
LOCATION(S): North Kingstown, RI
PAY RATE: $17 per hour plus benefits
The Keystone Group is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their team. Keystone, a human services agency, provides services to persons with developmental disabilities throughout the Rhode Island area.
- Process third party billing consistent with terms of state contracts and third party payers
- Maintain revenue spreadsheets that reconcile to the general ledger
- Liaison between program managers and business office on all billing issues as it relates to adjustments, write-offs, credits and re-bills
- Follow-up on all denials and resubmit billings and prepare journal entries
- Assist with the preparation of the annual external audit as it relates to billing
Successful candidates will have:
- BS in Accounting (preferred)
- Previous billing experience
- Proficient knowledge of third party carriers and fee for service state contracts
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement procedures helpful
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.