Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for TTEC. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: TTEC
JOB TITLE: Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Portuguese
LOCATION: Remote/Work from Home
HOURS: Days, Evenings, and Overnight shifts available, Full-Time or Part-Time
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through the TTEC at home program. As a TTEC at home team member, you' ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at any of the physical locations. You will stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through a gamified training and career development.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you' ll appreciate the quiet)
- Your own Windows-based computer with the following technical requirements:
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and TTEC will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.