Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Care New England. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Care New England
JOB TITLE: Assistant Nurse Manager
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time, Days
- The Assistant Nurse Manager has the authority, responsibility and accountability for the nursing administration of a patient care area, for an assigned shift
- This individual will pay particular attention to the continuity and quality of care under the direction of the Nurse Manager
- This person must demonstrate initiative and share responsibility with the management team in meeting the goals for patient care in a designated clinical area
- This person will promote and support team unity and collaboration
Successful candidates will have:
- Masters Degree preferred, B.S.N. or proof of academic achievement toward B.S.N. degree
- Current licensure with the State of Rhode Island as a registered nurse
- Ability to lift approximately fifty pounds
- PACU/ Critical Care experience preferred for Surgical Services.
- Critical Care/ ED/ LDR experience preferred for ED/ Triage.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Care New England will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.