40 Catamore Blvd.
Job Number: 1456
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Nordson EFD. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Nordson EFD
JOB TITLE: Assembler I
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with ATE & manual test equipment and file recorded data.
- Aptitude to properly handle and assemble electronic circuit boards and control cabinets.
- Aptitude to properly handle and assemble mechanical components and systems.
- Comprehends SAP operating system, production orders, picks components and prints labels.
- Understands assembly tooling and materials i.e. hand tools, toque wrenches, Dispensers, epoxy, Loctite, lubricants, sealants, etc.
- Uses and understands all test equipment, assembly tooling and materials for their intended use.
- Maintains a safe, clean, systematic and organized work area at all times.
- Wears the appropriate PPE (safety gear) at all times such as safety glasses, SD straps, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Nordson EFD will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.