Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for An Assembler Position. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Hayward Industries
JOB TITLE: Assembler
LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI 02852
HOURS: 2nd Shift
- Assembles printed circuit boards by insertion of applicable components in through-hole fashion utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Installs sub-assemblies, miscellaneous hardware into specific unit enclosures at a final assembly level utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Above processes include electrical function test at printed circuit board and final assembly level accomplished by utilizing test fixtures provided by electrical engineering.
- Other duties as required (i.e. packing, etc.)
Successful candidates will have:
HOW TO APPLY
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Amazon will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.