Job Number: 1412
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Ocean State Job Lot. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Ocean State Job Lot
JOB TITLE: Application Support Analyst
LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI
- Provide Tier 2 support of production applications
- Maintain application configuration including user security
- Monitor application health and performance
- Create knowledge base documentation and training materials for End User Support
- Create technical documentation for internal department consumption
- Interpret, author and update technical and user documentation as needed
- Prioritize and balance tasks across multiple applications
- Interact effectively with both technical and non-technical users
Successful candidates will have:
- Degree in Information Technology, or similar
- Prior business application technical support experience required
- Proven experience supporting mission critical applications.
- Experience with HRIS, Kronos, QLIK, preferred
- Basic knowledge in Windows desktop and server operating system
- Knowledgeable of Relational Databases especially Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to understand systems and become SME of certain applications is a plus
- Enjoy problem solving, connecting with end users and providing excellent customer service
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Ocean State Job Lot will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.