Skills for Rhode Island's Future (Skills RI) is recruiting for Call Center Representative positions for AAA Northeast. Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
COMPANY: AAA Northeast
JOB TITLE: Call Center Representative
HOURS: 2nd Shift
- Takes road service calls while dealing with member's emotional state (e.g., calming down an angry member, providing reassurance to an anxious member, etc.).
- Gathers information regarding road service calls including: verification of membership number, name, telephone number, e-mail, vehicle description and location, nature of vehicular problem.
- Utilizes department/program software to ensure we capture accurate information, prioritize calls for safety issues, and research membership status.
- Takes required action to help member determine exact location of disabled vehicle or meeting place. (i.e., asking probing questions and referring to maps or other materials.)
- Adheres to department standards for after call work, talk time, and staffed time. (45%)
- Provides information to members on road service policies and procedures. (35%)
- Determines appropriate course of action for each call received, consulting with a supervisor for members with special circumstances; attempts to accommodate members in "borderline" situations, including membership verification and new member’s applications. (20%)
- Tracks Estimated Time of Arrivals and acts to resolve long-standing service calls; acts as interface between Dispatch and members to enhance customer service.
High School diploma or GED required, or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
1 year Customer Service experience required
1 year Call Center experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and AAA Northeast will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.