Post Date: 06/13/2018
Job ID: 872
Industry: Distribution / Warehouse
Company Classified – Warehouse / Factory Worker
A Rhode Island company has a state-wide need for Warehouse and Factory Workers.
Warehouse and Factory Workers support manufacturing operations.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Operate maintenance shop equipment.
- Read & interpret documentation such as drawings, manuals and technical bulletins.
- Operate a forklift, scissor lift and jenny boom.
- Plan and organize individual work.
- Install service and repair all equipment in a timely manner.
- Have and maintain proper hand tools.
- Maintain good housekeeping throughout plant and shop.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures.
- Ensure quality standards are met by auditing production
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-3 years practical experience in related field
- Ability to lift thirty pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future with the final hiring decision to be made by the employer.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.