100 Sockanosset Cross Road
Post Date: 04/20/2018
Job ID: 716
Industry: Customer Service / Call Center
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Citizens Bank. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Citizens Bank
JOB TITLE: Student Lending Call Center Specialist
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
HOURS: Full Time
RATE OF PAY: $18 per hour
The purpose of the Call Center Specialist role will be to provide a differentiated customer service experience by assisting prospective and current customers with their student lending needs. Customer needs typically include refinancing education debt as well as personal loans for debt consolidation.
- Handle sales calls from prospects and customers who have a need for any of the bank’ s Consumer Lending products
- Assess customer needs through the established Sales framework to identify, advise and recommend solutions for our customers and prospects
- Handle incoming service calls related to customers’ application status, technical calls in regards to the application itself, and electronic signatures
- Promote and assist customers with completing over the phone applications. Also, serve as a key contact for the borrower through the application process
- Meet and/or exceed volume & sales goals, multitask and prioritize daily workload while also identifying cross sell opportunities for new business
- Deepen customer relationships through all interactions
- Understand all new and existing products, services and procedures.
- Understand all of the required disclosures and regulatory requirements that pertain to the products we offer
Successful candidates will have:
- 2 years sales or customer service experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills & ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle a daily call volume of between 50-70 calls per day
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a team environment
- Capable of delivering results within specified timeframe
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Office experience
- Strong sales/service orientation
- Strong problem solver, willingness to troubleshoot, and proactively assist customers
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Citizens Bank will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.