11 Dorrance St
Post Date: 08/01/2018
Job ID: 1096
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for the Providence Biltmore. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Providence Biltmore
JOB TITLE: Steward
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Part-Time, Days, Evenings, Holidays, Flex
- The main function of the Steward is to operate all dishwashing equipment to sanitize kitchen equipment, dishes, pots, pans, glass, cutlery, etc.
- Wash all dishes, pots, pans, glasses and cutlery according to Cornerstone standards.
- Thoroughly clean and wash all kitchen equipment, hoods, store rooms, hallways, dock, machines, floors and walk-ins
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
- Able to follow simple verbal and written instructions
- Able to read and understand chemical labels
- Bilingual helpful but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the Providence Biltmore will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.