30 Exchange Terrace
Job Number: 1203
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Nordson EFD. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Nordson EFD
JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or other technical field.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Experience storing and retrieving data from SQL database
- Experience in development and management of data aggregation, databases and web servers: Experience with device discovery (SSDP).
- Experience with communication over Web Services
- Experience with developing within real-time operating systems: Experience with version control tools.
- Agile / Scrum / XP development best practices
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation machines or standards: Knowledge of communications protocols such as CAN, RS485, TCP/IP, MODBUS, Profinet, EthernetIP Experience with socket-based communication with other processes / systems strongly preferred.
Estimated 10% Domestic & International
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Nordson EFD will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.