292 Westminster Street
Post Date: 08/01/2018
Job ID: 991
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Yoleni’ s Restaurant. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Yoleni’ s Restaurant
JOB TITLE: Runner/Busser & Dishwasher
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: 8-hour shifts, hours vary (days, nights, holidays, weekends)
- Clear tables at the guest dining area and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of all customer and guest areas of the store
- Complete restocking of cabinets or serving stations with tableware and other supplies
- Assist servers with all aspects of service
- Maintain and eye for detail, organization, and cleanliness of tables
- Wash dirty dishes, glasses, silverware or other serving equipment manually or through the dishwashing machine operation
- Perform daily tasks and adhere to dining area opening and closing procedures
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a related position, preferred
- Ability to be standing for extended periods of time and to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to multitask and take directions clearly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive mindset, kind, punctual, willing to help, outgoing, and a team player
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Yoleni’ s Restaurant will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.