593 Eddy St
Post Date: 08/01/2018
Job ID: 1008
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Room Service Cook II
LOCATION: Rhode Island Hospital
HOURS: Full Time, Night and Rotating shifts available
- Under the general supervision of the Executive Chef and Production Manager, according to established recipes and procedures, prepare, season, and cook food for hospital patients and the cafeteria
- Responsible for maintaining established standards of quality food production
- Prepare main menu entrees, such as meats, sauces, gravies, etc.
- Assist in cooking menu entrees, salads, cold plates, etc.
- Cook food in batches and to order as tickets are presented throughout the day during service
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma, required; Associates degree in Culinary Arts preferred
- Certified Food Safety Managers License (RI DOH)
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.