1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Post Date: 04/09/2018
Job ID: 692
Industry: Health & Human Services
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Residential Care Counselor
LOCATION: Bradley Hospital, East Providence, RI
HOURS: Per Diem or Part Time; Rotating shifts (day, evening, and weekend)
- Responsible for the care and safety of assigned children.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team, assume primary residential care counselor role.
- Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic residential treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of the Residential Care Supervisor.
- Valid driver’ s license and reliable transportation is required for all RCC positions.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a Human Services field, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process
- Six months to one year of direct childcare work with emotionally impaired youth.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.