Job Number: 1242
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Nordson EFD. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Nordson EFD
JOB TITLE: Product Development Engineering Intern
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
A Product Development Engineering Intern is responsible for assisting the Engineering Team in projects and tasks associated with the development of innovative Nordson EFD products. This includes preparation of prototypes and management of validation testing, data analysis, CAD drafting/modeling support, documentation support and quality support. Interns will work on projects designed to help them gain real-world, hands-on experience working independently under an assigned supervisor. The internship presents the opportunity to work and learn in a multidisciplinary environment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or related field
- Must have completed either Sophomore or Junior year
- Experience with SolidWorks design software, CAD modeling and drafting skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required (Word and Excel)
- Must possess strong organizational skills, and a professional demeanor with a high energy level and the ability to adapt effectively in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong action-orientation mindset
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Nordson EFD will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.