30 Exchange Terrace
Industry: Machine Operations
Job Number: 1133
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Company Confidential . Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Company Confidential
JOB TITLE: Process Technician II
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time
- Perform material handling and room support functions as needed
- Install and remove molds including the installation of water lines, mold heaters and additional auxiliary equipment.
- Prepare job setup documentation and tracking systems that are associated with the production jobs.
- Set up production jobs according to established parameters. Submit first piece samples to QA personnel.
- Inspect product according to inspection criteria and make adjustments to meet quality specifications.
- Start up or shut down all equipment as required for beginning or ending a shift.
- Clean molds and change over internal mold components for production according to production schedule.
- Take an active role in training shift personnel.
- Troubleshoot production equipment and repair as required.
- Develop new or improve an existing process to produce engineering samples.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all injection molding processes, machine controls and functions.
- Logically discuss problems and arrive at a solution.
- Must be available for overtime and/or temporary shift changes as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to perform basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing, etc.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to lift and move 50 pounds.
- Posses a basic knowledge of the use of robots in the production process.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages and to draw and interpret various graphs.
- Tooling maintenance experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Company Confidential will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.