2000 Post Road
Industry: Food Service
Job Number: 1247
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for HMS Host. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: HMS Host
JOB TITLE: Cashier
LOCATION: Warwick, RI
HOURS: Full Time, Part Time
- Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card
- Accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains a solid knowledge of products and services available in unit
- Cleans and stocks work area
- Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing
Successful candidates will have:
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions required
- Ability to lift/push objects weighing over 10 lbs required
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and HMS Host will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.
*** Be sure candidate can work the shifts/hours listed on the "Hourly Openings" reportOnline Application:http://jobs.hmshost.com/Application Process:Send Tekla name