1000 Division Street
Post Date: 04/20/2018
Job ID: 725
Industry: Food Service
Come join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
Café Associates come to know what the customer wants and deliver it — fast, accurately and with friendly service. They are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to customers through true craftsmanship. Pride, energy and enthusiasm is present in every aspect of their work.
Role Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide customers with food orders
- Operate cash register and receive payment from customers
- Cleans and stocks work area and customer area
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Follow proper food handling procedures
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Product discounts
- Fun work environment
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not required)
- Cash handling experience preferred (but not required)
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
- Must be able to understand and practice basic food safety
HOWLEY BREAD GROUP is a franchisee of PANERA BREAD, proudly serving Panera customers in Rhode Island, Connecticut & Massachusetts for over 15 years!
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.