One Davol Square Suite 200
Post Date: 07/16/2018
Job ID: 974
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for MOO. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: MOO
JOB TITLE: Shift Supervisor
- Assist in standup meetings to lead and instruct employees
- Provide supervision and work direction for all employees on the manufacturing floor
- Assess, resolve and respond to customer service escalations
- Engagement with associates to create good morale on shift
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring various productivity trackers
- Maintain work area to 5S standards
- Ensure work is being produced in accordance with LEAN manufacturing principles
- Coaches, counsels and provides feedback to employees
- Provides feedback to operations supervisor for performance review
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods
- Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the Moo business.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and MOO will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.