119 Main Street
Post Date: 04/20/2018
Job ID: 746
Industry: Building / Construction
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for DiStefano Brothers Construction in Wakefield, RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
DiStefano Brothers Construction is one of the leading residential design and remodeling companies in Rhode Island.
COMPANY NAME: DiStefano Brothers Construction, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Lead Tile Installer
LOCATION: Wakefield, RI
HOURS: Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 7: 30am – 4: 30pm
SALARY: $22-$25 per hour (plus benefits)
- High end tile installation
- Focus on residential and light commercial remodeling
- Work on a professional team that delivers high quality results
- Steady work with on-going training and advancement opportunities
- 10 years of tile installation experience
- Must be knowledgeable with all aspects of tile installation and prep
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Driver’ s License
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker access to work.