164 Summit Ave
Post Date: 06/13/2018
Job ID: 860
Industry: Maintenance / Custodial
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: HVAC Mechanic
LOCATION: Miriam Hospital
HOURS: Per Diem, rotating shifts
- Under general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for the maintenance and operation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and gas fired systems in the Hospital and its related buildings.
Successful candidates will have:
- Equivalent to completion of four years of high school with advanced training in the maintenance and operation of computer control system.
- Knowledge of hand and power tool operation required.
- State of RI Stationary Engineer and Refrigeration license required.
- Three years of experience in a skilled trade.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.