593 Eddy St
Post Date: 06/13/2018
Job ID: 859
Industry: Maintenance / Custodial
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: HVAC Mechanic
LOCATION: Rhode Island Hospital
HOURS: Full Time, first and third shift available
- Inspect, repair and perform all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to the hospital heating, air conditioning and ventilating systems and related equipment.
- Respond to all trade problems for the Facilities Management Department on off-shifts and weekends.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to install, troubleshoot and repair heating, ventilation, refrigeration, air conditioning and related systems within a large hospital complex.
- Knowledge generally acquired through completion of two to three years, formal training in heating, ventilation and refrigeration or equivalent.
- State of Rhode Island Refrigeration Journeyman License and EPA Refrigeration License, required.
- Completion of accredited Apprenticeship HVAC Program.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.