593 Eddy St
Post Date: 06/13/2018
Job ID: 854
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Food Service Worker
LOCATION: Rhode Island Hospital
HOURS: Part Time, Day and Rotating shifts available
- Assist in the preparation of foods and beverages.
- Responsible for operating food service equipment such as slicers, mixers, choppers, etc.
- Responsible for transporting food or supplies to designated areas.
- Clean assigned areas following proper sanitary procedures
- Maintain sufficient stock and supplies
Successful candidates will have:
- At least one-year previous food service or customer service experience, required
- High school degree or equivalent, preferred
- Food Safety Manager or Serv-Safe certification, required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.