Job Number: 1189
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Raytheon. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Raytheon
JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer II
LOCATION: Portsmouth, RI
- Solve technical problems in the area of analog, digital, mixed signal, configurable logic or power designs
- Requirements analysis and decomposition, sub- system and circuit design, modeling, simulation and design verification test
- Participate in multi-functional team to develop hardware to meet customer requirements
- Development of circuit cards, subsystems/assemblies, or test systems
- Occasional Travel to supplier, integration and customer sites
- US Citizenship as this position requires candidate to obtain DOD Secret Clerance
- 4 Years, with a B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Or 2 years with MS/MA in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Or PhD in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Development of schedules and budgets, participating in integrated product team, and support of one' s design through manufacturing
- Analog Design – small signal amplification and filtering, low noise techniques
- Mixed Signal Design - Receiver A/D Converters, Direct Digital Converters, Receiver D/A Converters, Digital Waveform Generators, Mixed Signal CCAs, Mixed Signal Modules and Subsystems.
- Digital design: MUXs, gates, buffers, registers, ram memory, flash memory
- Embedded Systems Development – CPLDs, FPGAs, MPUs, SoC
- Magnetics Design – Inductor, Transformer, Tuning Networks
- Power Distribution - Land, Shipboard, Line Voltage, Low Voltage, High Current, DC, AC, Multi-Phase Power Control, Fault Reporting, Isolation, Overcurrent Protection Circuits, Redundant Systems
- Power Conversion - AC/DC, DC/DC and DC/AC, 3 Phase, 60 and 400Hz, Linear and Switching Supplies, PWM, ZVS, and Resonant Circuits, Synchronization, Noise Controls
- Power Design - Filter, Harmonic Control, EMI Suppression, Circuit Simulation, Overload, Short Circuit, Stress Analysis
- Experience with simulation tools: PSpice, Matlab, VHDL Test Bench
- A high degree of mathematical ability and computer literacy
- Proven customer relations experience
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Raytheon will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.