292 Westminster Street
Post Date: 06/05/2018
Job ID: 834
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Yoleni’ s Restaurant. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Yoleni’ s Restaurant
JOB TITLE: Deli Associate
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Full-Time or Part-Time, Morning Shift
- Sell and promote deli products (cold cuts and cheeses) and process them (slice, grind, vacuum pack, etc.)
- Assist customers’ in tasting and selecting products
- Perform manual or machine slicing, cutting, grinding and packing
- Monitor stock and availability, quality and freshness, replenish cold-cuts displays and maintain orderliness, cleanliness and good appearance of the cold-cuts station
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfort working with hand-powered tools and equipment
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Yoleni’ s Restaurant will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.