825 Chalkstone Ave
Post Date: 06/11/2018
Job ID: 849
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCARE. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCARE
JOB TITLE: Cook
LOCATION: Roger Williams Hospital or Fatima Hospital
- Provide safe, appealing food and excellent service to our patients and customers.
- Prepare hot or cold food items for patient, retail or catering service.
Successful candidates will have:
- Skills normally obtained through completion of a High School education
- 1-2 years food service experience or academic training
- Demonstrated team focus and customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CharterCARE will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.