100 Sockanosset Cross Road
Post Date: 08/01/2018
Job ID: 1101
Industry: Customer Service / Call Center
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Citizens Bank. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Citizens Bank
JOB TITLE: Contact Center Credit Card Specialist
What you can expect in this role:
- Field a variety of incoming customer calls with a passion to deliver high quality solutions for our customers
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of banking industry to handle customer inquiries with increasing complexity
- Satisfaction and pride in producing high quality work
- A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- Comprehensive training that will draw on your previous experiences and challenge you to grow
- Observations of your recorded calls to support coaching, development and performance.
What Citizens Bank offers:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Variety of work schedules to suit your lifestyle and needs
- Fixed schedules (no rotations) that include one weekend day off
- Career opportunities to develop your own potential, learn new skills, grow into new roles
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the Citizens Bank will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.