825 Chalkstone Ave
Post Date: 06/11/2018
Job ID: 845
Industry: Health & Human Services
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCARE. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCARE
JOB TITLE: Certified Nursing Assistant
LOCATION: Roger Williams Hospital or Fatima Hospital
- Assist the Registered Nurse in providing patient and family centered care that is safe, efficient, timely and effective
- Perform patient care under the direct supervision of an RN
- Perform assigned tasks that are reasonably predictable, do not require assessment, interpretation or independent decision making during its performance or do not pose any risk to the patient
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current RI-CNA Certification
- 1year experience as a CNA
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CharterCare will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.