Industry: Food Service
Job Number: 1251
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Panera Bread in Providence, RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Panera Bread
JOB TITLE: Catering Assistant
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Monday - Friday
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Assistant today! This is an amazing opportunity to begin developing your skills in catering and sales, and to begin an exciting career with Panera!
Role Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensure our delicious food is delivered on time and accurate
- You are the face of Panera! Delivering exceptional customer service to our guests is critical!
- Assist Catering Coordinator with the completion of the catering order from order taking through delivery.
- Promptly following up on all customer calls and requests in an efficient and expedient manner.
- All while working as an integral part of the Café team!
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Product discounts
- Fun work environment
- Valid driver’ s license, reliable transportation, and state required auto insurance coverage.
- Strong communication and organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and resolve customer issues
- Ability to stand and walk majority of shift. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional appearance and demeanor
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.