Post Date: 04/20/2018
Job ID: 768
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Panera Bread in North Attleboro, MA. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
Come join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! Café Associates will learn what the customer wants and deliver it — fast, accurately and with friendly service. We are seeking team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service to customers. Employees receive benefits, such as product discounts, flexible schedule, competitive pay, and advancement opportunities.
COMPANY NAME: Panera Bread
JOB TITLE: Café Associate
LOCATION: North Attleboro, MA
- Provide customers with food orders
- Operate cash register and receive payment from customers
- Cleans and stocks work area and customer area
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Follow proper food handling procedures
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not required)
- Cash handling experience preferred (but not required)
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
- Must be able to understand and practice basic food safety
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker access to work.