Post Date: 06/13/2018
Job ID: 890
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Panera Bread in Cranston, RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
Come join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! At Panera Bread, there' s no such thing as just a sandwich maker or just a cashier. If you have an outgoing personality and want to be a part of a great team that provides high level customer service in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, apply to work with Panera today!
COMPANY NAME: Panera Bread
JOB TITLE: Cafe Cashier - Customer Service Associate
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
HOURS: Full-time & Part-time
- Take customer food orders
- Operate cash register and receive payment from customers
- Clean and stock work area and customer area
- Assist with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Follow proper food handling procedures
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Generous meal discounts
- Fun work environment
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not required)
- Cash handling experience preferred (but not required)
- Must be able to understand and practice basic food safety
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older
- Applicants must be 18 years or older for Opening and Closing Shifts during school due to State Labor Law Regulations
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.