292 Westminster Street
Post Date: 08/01/2018
Job ID: 1089
Industry: Food Service
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Yoleni’ s Restaurant. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Yoleni’ s Restaurant
JOB TITLE: Barista/Bartender
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: 8 to 12 hour shifts, hours vary (days, nights, holidays, weekends)
- Prepare waiters/servers beverages orders in a timely manner
- Clean and maintain the coffee bar according to the corporate quality and appearance standards
- Perform coffee bar opening and closing procedures as well as ongoing side work
- Operate and monitor coffee bar equipment, appliances and tools; check and report of proper condition or problems
- Perform daily tasks like washing glassware, moving trays and taking out trash
- Have a thorough knowledge of the coffee bar operation, deliver professional, courteous, and efficient service to guests
- Know of all state, county and city liquor laws and check identifications to avoid underage drinking
Successful candidates will have:
- High school or barista/bartender diploma or equivalent in food and beverages, desirable.
- Hands-on experience in using various coffee equipment (e.g. simple presses or advanced coffee makers)
- Ability to execute a variety of coffee creation techniques
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to remain calm, work under pressure both with efficiency and concern to detail
- Time management ability
- Ability to handle service problems efficiently
- A team player with good physical condition and endurance
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Yoleni’ s Restaurant will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.