Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Toray Plastics. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Toray Plastics
JOB TITLE: Production Support Technician
LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI
HOUS: Full-Time Various Shifts
- Able to understand and follow all safety rules
- Able to safely operate forklifts, motorized pallets jacks, and other heavy equipment by passing training segments and certifications associated with each unit.
- Wrap, package and label the finished product for preparation and final shipment. Maintain proper written records of materials processed through the area.
- Maintain plant cleanliness, AIB standards, and 5S initiatives.
- Willing to work in other areas of the plant when needed to help plant operations.
Successful candidates will have:
HOW TO APPLY
- High School or GED preferred but not required
- Ability to pass BCI, physical and drug test
- Ability to use basic hand tools for functions of the job
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to push/pull 1500 pounds using wheeled cart or conveyor rollers
- Ability to work 12-hour shift, possibly nights only or rotating depending on Business Unit
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Toray Plastics will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.